Award-Winning Stories for Kids! Fairytales & Folktales: Kid-Tested, Moral Stories in English Free
Over 3 Million Visitors and counting love our Bedtime Stories!
What makes Whootie Owl's Stories to Grow by unique? Our entire collection of Stories for Kids: Bedtime Stories, Fairy tales, Folktales, Legends, Myths and more have been KID-TESTED & KID-APPROVED! We guarantee kids will LOVE our Moral Stories which leave a lasting impression!
PRAISED & RECOMMENDED BY: Scholastic, USA Today & Education World
Interested in using our Stories? Publishers Click Here
Explore Whootie Owl's collection of free, award-winning short stories for kids in English. Our collection consists of Children's Moral Stories: Folktales from all over the world.
Folktales (or folk tales) are stories that have been shared from generation to generation by word of mouth. They consist of Fairy Tales (or fairytales), Animal tales and Legends, which you will find here!
Our Short Moral Stories for Children are Kid-tested, Multicultural and feature positive messages! You will find funny, heart-warming, inspirational and interesting short stories with morals for little kids, which are perfect for teaching such themes as Kindness, Courage, Friendship and Gratitude.
Our stories for kids make wonderful Bedtime stories or the perfect story for the classroom to build character and teach Language Arts skills! We also offer "Early Reader" versions of some of our most popular moral stories; short, simple stories in English which can be used for English Language Learners or the ESL classroom or simply for emergent readers in 1st through 3rd grade. Share one of our moral stories with a special kid in your life and leave a lasting impression. Happy Storytelling!
LISTEN TO OUR BEDTIME STORIES FOR KIDS PODCASTS ON ITUNES!
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT? SEND US A MESSAGE!
WHOOTIE OWL’S BLOG:
- Stories to Grow by Announces 2020 Kids Art Contest!
- Back to School: Folktales of Cooperation For Your K-3 Class
- The Velveteen Rabbit Lesson Plan ~ Valentine’s Day
- February Unit Lesson Plan Part 1: The Theme of Love & Appreciation
- Beauty and the Beast Love Lesson Plan ~ Fairy Tale
- Poems for Kids in English ~ Most Popular Poems for Children
- Adjectives and Characters with Cinderella ~ Bedtime Stories for Kids
- Fairytales Spark Ethics Debate ~ Puss In Boots and Jack and the Beanstalk
- The Power of Storytelling ~ Stories Hold Magic and Values for Children
- SURVEY! Please let us know how and why you use our website.