Welcome to Stories to Grow by! Motivate & Inspire Children with Stories & Plays. We're proud to provide you Whootie Owl's award-winning collection of Kid-Tested Materials including: Stories, Reader's Theater Scripts, Audio Stories, Activities Guides and Much More!
Whootie Owl & Stories to Grow by thanks you for your support of our mission in continuing to provide children with meaningful Storytelling experiences that have a positive impact on their lives. Stories to Grow by is a non-profit organization of story-lovers, like you.
PREVIEW A FEW OF OUR STORIES, READER’S THEATER SCRIPTS AND A STORY SET HERE FREE BEFORE SUBSCRIBING!
Classic fairy tale of a plucky youngest daughter Beauty and a monstrous beast.
Flatterers divert the Prince from the truth about his enormous nose. (from France)
Natasha is sent to the forest, and to the witch Baba Yaga. (from Russia)
A girl is transformed into a fish to seek the lost crown of a queen-fish.
Discover the excitement of Storytelling with Whootie Owl’s Exclusive Story Sets! You will find everything you need here to create a Storytelling experience for your child or student. Take them on a journey through the story and leave a lasting impression on them through the stories positive moral message. Each Story Set includes the complete […]
OUR MOST POPULAR STORIES ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION!
See What our Readers Have to Say!
Stories to Grow by is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the best treasury of stories and reader's theater scripts that are kid-tested and all with positive messages which provide children with meaningful experiences that will last a lifetime. Registered as a 501(c)(3) publicly supported charity, benefits of your membership include preferred and unlimited access to all of Stories to Grow by content from your tablet, mobile phone or computer during the membership period. Your membership fee allows us to meet the ongoing goals of our mission. Under IRS guidelines, any Membership fee paid to us is 100% tax deductible as a contribution to the extent allowed by law.
- Join the Stories to Grow by Community!Apologies for our absence but we have been busy. Come see our new look! www.storiestogrowby.orgJoin our Stories to Grow by Community and help support our mission in continuing to provide children with meaningful Storytelling experiences that have a positive impact on their lives. Stories to Grow by is a non-profit organization of story-lovers, like you. […]
- February Love Stories Part 2: The Theme of Finding Love Where You Least Expect ItFebruary: the month of LOVE and surely there are plenty of stories which cover the “traditional” love story. Our worldly stories, however, teach us so much more about love than just that. This month we will explore five love stories, each from a different country and each with their own unique message about what it […]
- February Unit Lesson Plan Part 1: The Theme of Love & AppreciationFebruary: the month of LOVE and surely there are plenty of stories which cover the “traditional” love story. Our worldly stories, however, teach us so much more about love than just that. This month we will explore six love stories, each from a different country and each with their own unique message about what it […]
- February is for LOVE...Stories!Beauty and the Beast This month our blog will be dedicated to sharing the many stories we have in our vast treasury surrounding the Theme of LOVE...but not just traditional love stories...we will explore through our stories the many facets of love and what the main characters from each story learn about love, but more […]
- Winter Unit Lesson Plan Part 2: The Theme of (Unlikely) Friendships, Acceptance and Kindness: Inviting the BearsInviting the BearsInviting the Bears: A story of unlikely friendships, acceptance and love, a lonely old man ponders if he should start a new life somewhere else. After deciding that a move wouldn’t change his predicament, he goes into the forest seeking answers. What he finds are grizzly bears who he decides might just be […]